dont rate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurth1984

Got my eze spat.
Dont rate it feels cheap and cheerful and the pole dont extend
Shud off got the excalibur looks a better spat.
So not to pleased with my eze :mad:

The eze has changeable blades ,the Excalibur does not, you may want the more flexible blade for skim work,

Alrite asif.
Yeah got the felxi blade but the whole unit feels cheap and looks cheap the excal looks better quality and stronger.

Sorry to hear your not getting on with your EZE Spat

As for the spat being a cheaper version it certainly isn't. With the strength of the EZE Spat and the different choice in blades it would be fair to say it more versatile therefore a better product for a better price. The handle being aluminium is less likely to break compared to the plastic handle on other spats. Also having replaceable blades is a added bonus.

The main similarity in the EZE Spat and the Excalibur is that the flexible blades are exactly the same...

Agreed the handle maybe more comfortable on the Excalibur, I will see if I can address this.
The handle on the EZE Spat is the same as you would get on a serrated edge or H Section.

If you would prefer an Excalibur I still have a deal to forum members of a 1m for £58.00
+vat

Before you right off the Spat, give it a good go. There are plenty of guys on here and around who love them. I'm confident in saying you will like it in the end :RpS_thumbsup:

Unfortunately not a straight swap as there will be carriage charges etc. If you return your EZE Spat, I will have a look at its condition, I obviously wont be able to sell it as new as you have used it, it also wont be worth its new value. I would imagine there would be a small charge for the Excalibur but will see what I can do for you

Unfortunately not a straight swap as there will be carriage charges etc. If you return your EZE Spat, I will have a look at its condition, I obviously wont be able to sell it as new as you have used it, it also wont be worth its new value. I would imagine there would be a small charge for the Excalibur but will see what I can do for you
If he sends it back send it down here, i'll let u know if its crap or not.

How much to swap the eze for excail rayn? Been using a refina to daynand seem to get on with it better as its easier to hold and also had a blast on an excail and its better design with the pole atatchment being able to slide on and off instead off hex keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.