Dont post in here if....

Members online

Lots of great advice and help here..., work gets passed about people meeting when they are travelling up and down the UK... Tools being leant out when you are down on your luck... Products to test and play with... First for news and information...

Yes there is banter but life is too short to be serious all the time and this is after work hours... questions are answered quickly and we help the general public out a lot, so yes, we are a forum for plasterers, we are a community that sticks together and looks after each other when we need it.

Danny
Life's too short to be serious at all.

Lots of great advice and help here..., work gets passed about people meeting when they are travelling up and down the UK... Tools being leant out when you are down on your luck... Products to test and play with... First for news and information...

Yes there is banter but life is too short to be serious all the time and this is after work hours... questions are answered quickly and we help the general public out a lot, so yes, we are a forum for plasterers, we are a community that sticks together and looks after each other when we need it.

Danny

Yeah that's true we're even going to the rugby World Cup. :bananahappy::birra::birra:(y)

Well unless you are someone who is not a plasterer and is looking to give some work out then you can post but if you are a plasterer looking for work then you have to post on teh site first

The members have worked hard to get the forum where it is today and that is why one post wonders get removed :)

you gotta give before you can take :)

Danny
Alrite mate just new on this site and am just wondering how do i post? Looking to say hi an have a wee chat!
DOnt post on the site begging for work!

If you have posted a bit before hand and have actually participated on the biggest plastering forum on the net then you are more than welcome to post.

But I will be making changes to this section soon enough

All posts from members who have a post count less than 15 who are trying to get work will be removed.

Regard

The Plasterers Forum

If you have posted a bit before hand and have actually participated on the biggest plastering forum on the net then you are more than welcome to post.

All posts from members who have a post count less than 15 who are trying to get work will be removed.

Regard

The Plasterers Forum
Alrite mate just new to this site but am not sure how to post! Looking to say hi an have a chat!

Danny
Well said @Danny

Hi Danny great site can u please help I've tried to post on chat bit but don't know how yes I no I'm stupid must be been spreading over 35 years hope you can help

Regard

The Plasterers Forum
I've put a post up asking for plasterers that are looking for work to contact me. But I don't want 2 data course wonders who think they can plaster because of this course, because they can't. I did a diploma in plastering 10 years ago and even tho on paper I looked great. When I finally got a job I quickly realised I was utter shite. Took me a further 2 years in the trade to get good,

Am looking to hire quality plasterers not people who think they can.

Never passed any exams in plastering, first old fella I had the pleasure to labour for was 72, that was in 74 and he was a real old gent. Done a few other bits and after coming out the forces rejoined the plastering brigade :).

Danny

All the plasterers I have ever meet are piss takers, it helps to drive off the boredom having to listen to the youth of today whining about how hard working for a plasterer is. It is a hard life, you just need some drive and passion for the job you do, respect has been lost in the trade more investment in apprenticeships, New member just curious.

Interested in discussing current pay rates for commercial work and realise this is sensitive subject, where is the best place to exchange information?

Hi Danny, I posted looking for work. Ive only just read this post about you not liking it. So my apologies, I'm just a young chap hoping for a chance in the fantastic industry of plastering

Well unless you are someone who is not a plasterer and is looking to give some work out then you can post but if you are a plasterer looking for work then you have to post on teh site first

The members have worked hard to get the forum where it is today and that is why one post wonders get removed :)

you gotta give before you can take :)

Danny