Dogs !!or daggs for stevio!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14228

Dogs will be able to sniff out covid 19..
They can smell guns, drugs, and money!!
I think they can do this piss easy if it really exists!!
There is nothing a dog can't smell!!!
Stop the bullshit.. Get the dogs out!!!
This is getting to be fooking biggest bullshit on the planet!!! Get the dogs out they will tell you what's safe or not!! Apparently cats and ferrets can catch it but not dogs!!!
You heard it here first dogs are not getting it according to China!!!!

Dogs can smell drugs at 100yards!! They haven't thought about the simple dog have they!! It can smell cancer in someone!!
The so called government are lagging on tests!!! The poor NHS are dying!! Whats happend to this country!! Give them your full support because one day you will need it..
Can we set a fund up quick @Danny

@Danny a go fund me or something?? Or PayPal just a few quid to help the.nurses!!

Dogs will be able to sniff out covid 19..
They can smell guns, drugs, and money!!
I think they can do this piss easy if it really exists!!
There is nothing a dog can't smell!!!
Stop the bullshit.. Get the dogs out!!!
This is getting to be fooking biggest bullshit on the planet!!! Get the dogs out they will tell you what's safe or not!! Apparently cats and ferrets can catch it but not dogs!!!
You heard it here first dogs are not getting it according to China!!!!
You're probably spot on. They can smell when someone has cancer.
Cats and ferrets can catch it? That sounds a bit odd.

You're probably spot on. They can smell when someone has cancer.
Cats and ferrets can catch it? That sounds a bit odd.

Takes a long time to train a sniffer dog.

You couldn't use existing ones because you wouldn't know what he's indicating on.

The cancer digs are experimental and don't have any clinical use

@plasmaniac why do you want Danny's permission to set up a gofundme page?

And anyway, what is it people think all the NHS need? They're not volunteers you know. They're doing the jobs that they're paid to do. There's plenty of people out there who actually do need a hand just now.

You couldn't use existing ones because you wouldn't know what he's indicating on.

And anyway, what is it people think all the NHS need? They're not volunteers you know. They're doing the jobs that they're paid to do. There's plenty of people out there who actually do need a hand just now.
You gave dave back yet

You gave him back

Little story there Johnny.

I put him on Facebook - nothing.
I rang the guards after a week - nothing.
Took him to the vets and he was chipped but no one had updated the chip or rung up about him so it was all looking good for him to stay.

Then after another week his dad rang me.

How the fucks it took you 3 weeks to find me I asked him. Turned out he'd been in Dublin and the deg had got away from his brother. The brother had s**t himself and said f**k all.

H
Little story there Johnny.

I put him on Facebook - nothing.
I rang the guards after a week - nothing.
Took him to the vets and he was chipped but no one had updated the chip or rung up about him so it was all looking good for him to stay.

Then after another week his dad rang me.

How the fucks it took you 3 weeks to find me I asked him. Turned out he'd been in Dublin and the deg had got away from his brother. The brother had s**t himself and said f**k all.
Aww well ye can allways nick another lol

So true, totally agree.

The one thing we can do is to help 'top up' their supplies, ppe etc.

Don't think that should be coming out of their wages, and be expected to pay for it themselves.