Does this Render Job look right to you!

Gaz80

Hi all, I’m looking at a new build and was wondering if this render job looks right to you. It’s just the end wall of the garage – it looks inconsistent/spotty/darker than the rest of the house and other homes. Up close the render is way rougher which may be making it look darker in the wet (it's parex G00 natural light). Thing is the wall still looks darker in the sun! Any ideas….

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 366
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 379
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 377
Hi all, I’m looking at a new build and was wondering if this render job looks right to you. It’s just the end wall of the garage – it looks inconsistent/spotty/darker than the rest of the house and other homes. Up close the render is way rougher which may be making it look darker in the wet (it's parex G00 natural light). Thing is the wall still looks darker in the sun! Any ideas….
Just out of interest where is this property located?

the light colour is where the rains not hit the wall because of roof overhang

Just aged and weathering I'd say.

Looks fine under soffit at the top.

Pressure wash whole lot and seal it this time.

Pam, the great sage of our times, some how I think you'd be "tainted" too.
What did she call you again? Some sort of tenement dwelling weirdo anyway.

I was most amused. Brown wallpaper and 1980s furniture and all that.

I don't believe her scathing tongue was ever directed at me.

And rightly so, to be fair.

I thought she left after a bombardment of sectarian slander from @stuart23

And rightly so, to be fair.

So what, you infected my eyes with that vile insidious visual horror you call "fish pie".

Riding boots or wellies?if it's riding boots I'm in

If it's wellies then it's all smoothers
I don’t mind taking the stragglers on the ones you least expect to be filth bags really can surprise you sometimes! I stop at them trying to finger my arsehole though not a fan! Some women obsess with fingering a mans arse I really gotta be firm when you say NO!!

So what, you infected my eyes with that vile insidious visual horror you call "fish pie".

It's all about you isn't it?
Have you any idea what a glimpse into your middle aged divorced man's brown high rise home has done to ME?

No of course you haven't never gave it a thought did you?

You selfish chip eating pig.