Does e grade go through a g5 okay

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want the best performance from your G5 with K rend e grade i would use the clampable d4-2 rotor and stator. It is normal for these to last about 25 +tons of egrade with no starting issues that are common with say a d6-3

I worked on a job and there was a gang from Wrexham using a g4 spraying egrade with a D6-3. It didnt go as smoothly as the D4-2
but it worked. I would use the clamp personally

search through some posts on the forum. its quite common. the d4-2 is a softer rubber and less twists than a d6-3 so therefore less resistance.
where you getting your rots from at mo

a mono accelerator discussion would be a good thing....does my head in waiting for the set

Me too.we start spraying parex at 7.00 can't touch it untill 14.00 at the earliest.is k rend any faster

K-rend is slower due to silicon, weber is quick this time of year, you can spray have a break the start cutting back.

surely its better in the long run and for the job the longer the set. in theory there could be a higher chance of cracks with faster setting gear, krend is next day by hand

surely its better in the long run and for the job the longer the set. in theory there could be a higher chance of cracks with faster setting gear, krend is next day by hand

not if ur a subby who wants to get it on and get to the next job. do it properly and if it cracks shout like fucckk

i used to carry a feeler guage with me and feed it through the crack to show the block was cracked, they would have a different attitude then and offer to pay for remedials. Best to tell em first the block has cracked so they can get all defensive and tel you that the blockwork is perfect. Then BAMM..give em the ur wasting my time eyebrow and fingers crossed you win

for parex gear have you not tried the axel 3000,20 litre tub. best 80 quid youll ever spend a litre does about 6 bags of monorex gives it a comfortable same day scrape.

Sprayed k rend today edging back 4hours after spraying.fair play blones d-42 works a treat.owls I know about parex accel but you shouldn't have to use it this time of year. Thanks any way

Status
Not open for further replies.