Does anyone want to price up a Mono Render job on a bungalow Shrewsbury?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tyler
Welcome to the forum - Loking good!

There are plenty of Spreads from the West Mids on here - I'm sure you will have lots of guys contact you!

What / Who's render do you want applied? any idea?

Good Luck

I don't have any experience with any products, so I am interested in peoples opinions. I want to achieve a fairly smooth finish in an off white colour, that doesn't need any maintenance.

Monocouche will need cleaning but not painting and in all fairness is best value, acrylic finishes need pretty much zero maintenance but cost a fair bit more

OH NO ITS A TYLER, get out get out before i set the dog on ya:RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

am sure someone will be along mate to help you out mate

Hi mate I can give you a price if your still looking, I'm based in Wrexham so not that far from me. Call Craig 07894312235

2 flat gable ends over fletton bricks . been asked to monocouche supply and fix. how much is meterage price now days boys ? also , straight over brick in one coat of mono or do i need to prep in sand an cement or ???monocouche virgin. HELP

2 flat gable ends over fletton bricks . been asked to monocouche supply and fix. how much is meterage price now days boys ? also , straight over brick in one coat of mono or do i need to prep in sand an cement or ???monocouche virgin. HELP
:RpS_biggrin:alright bud? I know very little bout Mono type renders,I am more friendly with s&c but reading guys on here who know thier stuff I think it's a different game altogether, I wouldn't. Even attempt it mate unless I had some hands on experience with a spread whos in the know, sub it out or walk away:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
I'll take your word for it mate, as you obviously have the experience with it, but I don't and wouldn't feel too confident goin into it blind doin 2 gables when I dont know what prep, meterage, cost etc as Joejoe is doin, I've seen some jobs done with k rend type, some lookin really tidy and some lookin feckin horrendous, but I spose it's down to knowledge and experience of who's applyin it:RpS_thumbup:

I wouldn't either you need good men and good labs on big jobs and the rates are usually shite so best leave it to the outdoor boys who think there great because they've got a machine that cost 10 grand and doing 3 days a week cause there rained off

I wouldn't either you need good men and good labs on big jobs and the rates are usually shite so best leave it to the outdoor boys who think there great because they've got a machine that cost 10 grand and doing 3 days a week cause there rained off

:RpS_laugh:

if you never done mono before dont try it out on some doods house, try your own palce first.:RpS_thumbsup:

work out how long it will take you then how much you want for the job - simples :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.