Does anyone use this place ?

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Keeps popping up all time don’t know if it’s because of what I search but is the gear good or worth a try ?

FC744743-B419-4F93-A66B-5765F5310644.png

The usual re-bagged stuff from Eastern Europe or further a field I suspect. A quick check on my company checker suggests they aren't doing as much as their glossy marketing suggests.

Last set of accounts shows £600 quid in the bank.

Yeh I use them a lot to be fair, never used the mono but do use their ewi and thin coat gear and it's sound and priced sensibly orders are delivered next day, compared to some of the other shite out there doing the rounds by the bigger companies it's miles better gear

ive used their gear... wasnt bad stuff.

they baught me a lead of 200m thincoat...all was going well.
told them to get me an account set up then 11th hour it was we dont actually do credit accounts you have to pay upfront.....

needless to say it was see ya..

Mate I don't even know how to set my alarm on my phone or sent a picture text!!!!

oh ok :D

I assume that the pop ups you are thinking of are just contextual adverts from google... bit they are static and wont be popping up

oh ok :D

I assume that the pop ups you are thinking of are just contextual adverts from google... bit they are static and wont be popping up

Mate....what the f**k we that yet just said!!!! Lol

They dont bother me mate i want a russian bride anyway!!!