Does anyone own a Putzmeister sp11

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
i was thinking of getting one, are they the best ?? they can pump liquid screed as well as spray render ,they don't need a separate power supplie, and they have a power washer for cleaning down !! is your machine any better then????

iv got a lab that i just hose down at the end of the day slap and put in the back of the van it dos most jobs like make the tea sweep and mix up too dos your m8 ???

3 phase is a cheaper set up mate, diesels are great in some instances but you need a 3 man gang and you gotta tow it everywhere ,

merlin said:
3 phase is a cheaper set up mate, diesels are great in some instances but you need a 3 man gang and you gotta tow it everywhere ,
so are you saying that you can get away with two-men on the G5!!, once you have set up on site so you can accsses all area's that need to be, the pump is powerfull enough to cope with the sp11

goody said:
why don't you buy one you sound convinced already butt
BUTT!! a welshman?? i might butt , i'am just trying to learn a bit here first, :Dfrom you expert's, are you in swansea then?

carping said:
iv got a lab that i just hose down at the end of the day slap and put in the back of the van it dos most jobs like make the tea sweep and mix up too dos your m8 ???

But does he do the troweling up? if not you're still fukced

i used putzmiesters in germany dont konw which models however i never had any problems with them... well not many... my real preference where machines are concerned is use some one elses as they are to expensive and no work for them... tell you what... you buy one... and i will teach you how to use it if you get any work in...

The SP11 is a very good machine especially if you do a lot of screeds you don't get many problems with them if you know how to use them properly, one of their good points is that the mix quality of render is a lot better cos you can mix it more thouroughly but you do need to get the mix right everytime , the down side is you can't always get them as close as you like so end up putting More hose on , so your carry more heavy equiptment around . If you do get one make sure you get it insured as the pikeys love them, I've heard of a few getting nicked

Yes the sp11 is a great machine well built and pretty easy to use. Messy for cleaning out though and you need a bit of room with it.

While on machines (electric) are pft central the only lot that sell/hire second hand machines? was gonna buy a new one but might be a bit more sensible to hire or even buy a second hand one. One that can be run by myself on some occasions. That's another downside of sp11, a man on the machine constantly.

The P11 comes in 2 versions. One is a 3 cylinder for rendering and the other is a 4 cylinder for screeds. The 3 cylinder will pump screed but at a max of 60 ltrs the truck driver will spend too long emptying his wagon and will charge you. The sp11 4 cylinder will empty a 6 cube truck in approx 30 minutes the 3 cylinder version would take over 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.