Does anyone of you knows how to guarantee for damp proofing Rendering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never guarantee my work for longer than the materials are guaranteed for by the manufacturers. And you need to be sure the work your doing will definatly solve the problem! Find out what is causing the damp

im not even gonna comment on this thread because ive seen the trailer and my inbox will be full of thread replies

DAMN SHITE BUGGA !!!!:RpS_scared: ive only gone and done it:RpS_crying:

If you want to start giving out any form of 20 year guarantee ,make sure your LTD company mate

I,m LDT company. I need some sort of legal forms. These associations charge high annual fee.I don't need to join them because I don't have that kind of work all the time

its fncking s**t mate!! im sick of it. The days are drawing in now has well, so much for the summer!! hows it in east Asia eeerrrr end:RpS_wink:

Last edited:
I,m LDT company. I need some sort of legal forms. These associations charge high annual fee.I don't need to join them because I don't have that kind of work all the time
Hi oscar the material manufacturer should be gauranteeing his products if they want a longer gaurantee than the manufacturer is offering them then such as parex have a look here it may be of some help mate.... PS £150 per M2 im in the wrong game

Parex Warranties

Status
Not open for further replies.