Does any one have one of these

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a fein multitool ,fantastic piece of kit,I use it to cut out plasterboard or lath and plaster if I'm making good,blades don't last long tho,well worth having in the armoury.

Senco do a corldles one but the cutting tool on the end is round like a drill bit just push it in and cut out the shape u want brilliant tool used one once on sum high impact boards coz the pad saw was gerrin uz know wer

Defo handy tool! I've cut skirting boards in situe to allow for a door casing also laminate floor.. As said blades don't last long about £16 for a new one

leaves a neat cut as well

theres nothing in the link just the home page

bicester, my cousin is doing all the curtain walling at the new building where sainsburys is

or is it tescos? i cant remember now

I've got a fein multitool ,fantastic piece of kit,I use it to cut out plasterboard or lath and plaster if I'm making good,blades don't last long tho,well worth having in the armoury.

fewk me thats pricey......................:-0

I like it when adverts often show a woman using a tool, "oh look, it's that simple and easy even a woman can use it"!!:RpS_cool:

Sound looks like would be useful in the tool kit yer massive Sainsbury's being built in bicester a lot of work for your cousin mate

he busy has fook mate, he does alot of Tescos, Sainsburys and shcools. theres a cinema and other stuff too isnt there?

I have the cordless bosch version and use it a lot, actually it came as a kit with the drill driver which is light and powerfull.

Mates got the aldi version. £35 with 3 year guarantee. Handy little tool!

I have been told these are better then the Bosch version i know some one who sold his Bosch after buying the Aldi one. I am waiting for them to get them back on offer

Jess rage!! You do realise that women are the weaker s*x though right :RpS_scared:

Word. I am the owner of two raffle tickets! Some mornings are just super exciting!

And I am no feminist so maybe your right........ 'the meek shall inherit the earth' though right? Who's looking foolish now hmm? I know! The ones with the dangly things that are a bit hit or miss! :RpS_lol:

Word. I am the owner of two raffle tickets! Some mornings are just super exciting!

And I am no feminist so maybe your right........ 'the meek shall inherit the earth' though right? Who's looking foolish now hmm? I know! The ones with the dangly things that are a bit hit or miss! :RpS_lol:

I don't miss sweetcheeks :RpS_laugh: :RpS_thumbsup:

Spanky......spanky.... s.p.a.n.k.y

are you sure? :RpS_lol:

Or you just realised you prefer the hairy kind of cheeks with the turkey neck swinging round in between? :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.