Do you use the same size trowel???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodgeandscarper

Is everyone using the same trowel size for applying,flattening off and finishing?!
Always used 14inch Marshall town for everything but looking at getting a supaflex and a plastic flex but does everyone use the same size was looking at 16 inch in both and using the 14 Marshall town to put it on with.

You'll hardly notice any difference using a s*p*r*lex a couple of inches longer than the trowel your used to.

lay on with a 13 and a 16 on board-work..... flatten with a @Speedskim and may lick over with an 18.... s*p*r*lex towards the end :D

But I can do the whole process with my trusty 13 :D

16"MT and 16"Regina s*p*r*lex most of the time.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

16" Marshalltown start to finish usually.
Other tools in different circumstances.
Hate s*p*r*lex.

I might need me pointing trowel for that.
20160325_080344.jpg
20160328_081850.jpg

I'd say Tommy was well pissed off doing that. (y) nice work Scott

He's a good lad.(y) hes taught me everything he knows, which admittedly only really consists of .

1-All cats are left handed which Is why you seldom see them using scissors.
2- go ugly early as it makes them feel special.
3- Never eat brown sweetcorn.
:rayos:

I've heard of a plasterer who has an ice cream van and that's his job in the summer months.And yes he makes more money selling ice cream.

I always have a wee chuckle when I ready these stories of paperboy XYZ making more money than plasterer ABC. It's bullshit in reality, I mean sure there's the exceptions to the rule with plasterer X who is semi-retired and works a few days a week or plasterer Y who is on a terrible price and is slow as s**t and his mate makes more stacking in ASDA but it's certainly not the norm. Any GOOD plasterer with a brain will make good money.

I'm off to ebay now to buy a jetwash for the van, anyone need their bins cleaned?

I always have a wee chuckle when I ready these stories of paperboy XYZ making more money than plasterer ABC. It's bullshit in reality, I mean sure there's the exceptions to the rule with plasterer X who is semi-retired and works a few days a week or plasterer Y who is on a terrible price and is slow as s**t and his mate makes more stacking in ASDA but it's certainly not the norm. Any GOOD plasterer with a brain will make good money.

I'm off to ebay now to buy a jetwash for the van, anyone need their bins cleaned?
Too right.... its not the job that makes the money it's the person behind it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.