Do you need a hand mixing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Anybody need a hand mixing, looking for a couple of days mixing for you if your about 30 miles radius of Chesterfield so I can try a new paddle out. I'll even let you buy me a drink and bacon butty if you feel guilty. Drop me DM with your contact number so we can sort.

It's not a secret but no links as yet, developmental stage so looking to put it through some testing.
Not an advert Flynny just an offer to help somebody and test the product

It's not a secret but no links as yet, developmental stage so looking to put it through some testing.
Not an advert Flynny just an offer to help somebody and test the product
Ok so your doing your development stages of a new product and you haven't tested it?
Your going about this the wrong way again you ****** up on the first one on this forum, like so many other people trying to sell their product and promote the. Your sneaking in the back door. This is the biggest plastering forum on the net and growing fast, your involved in a tool for plastering and it's not crossed your mind to get the forum involved, have you seen what's happened with the speedskim? I've seen so many products good and bad who have ****** up with their product coz they didn't have the brains to think this place is what I should be looking to promote my plastering product on, worth a thought?

I have been asked to try a new version out that is better suited the slower speed that the mixers that are typically used by plasterers rotate at. Surely by offering to do this I am involving the forum. I'm not here to get in to an argument or a debate, I offered to mix foc, alright a bacon butty would have been nice, that's if anyone wants a hand the offer is still on the table

Pointless meeting up with someone so YOU can mix it.

Surely if your after some product testing then just go buy a few bags of Multi and a few buckets. Since YOUR the one who will be doing the mixing, just do it at YOUR HQ
OR send some prototypes out to us guys and let us give you feedback on how we find it.

Thats how id go about it.

No offence prentice ...but that is the worst sales pitch ive ever heard:RpS_thumbdn:
So secretive n shady...:RpS_sneaky:

Am oot:rolleyes)

I mix, a few diff combos of plaster when making moulds.
Ill happily let you send one to me and ill let you how it gets on in the fibrous side of things. Been thru far to many mixers in my time.

I have been asked to try a new version out that is better suited the slower speed that the mixers that are typically used by plasterers rotate at. Surely by offering to do this I am involving the forum. I'm not here to get in to an argument or a debate, I offered to mix foc, alright a bacon butty would have been nice, that's if anyone wants a hand the offer is still on the table
Send a couple of dozen out to the lads on here then your get the answer your looking for,no point in you knocking up,it's gotta be the guys at the coal face to be your ginuea pigs

Mix it up and throw it away, I just thought that by offering to do this it would help someone out and me at the same time. Hardly a sales pitch by the way, and as for sending them out only two of the prototypes have been developed to date. Anyway it looks like some of you think that that I am trying to be sneeky about things, it might be best if I withdrew the offer from the forum and offer it elsewhere, I did try to involve the forum members but it appears I am in the wrong for doing so.
No hidden agendas, no sales pitch, just a plasterer who had an idea of helping out another plasterer while they both did their job. Time for a glass of malt I think

Mix it up and throw it away, I just thought that by offering to do this it would help someone out and me at the same time. Hardly a sales pitch by the way, and as for sending them out only two of the prototypes have been developed to date. Anyway it looks like some of you think that that I am trying to be sneeky about things, it might be best if I withdrew the offer from the forum and offer it elsewhere, I did try to involve the forum members but it appears I am in the wrong for doing so.
No hidden agendas, no sales pitch, just a plasterer who had an idea of helping out another plasterer while they both did their job. Time for a glass of malt I think

Seriously apprentice I don't think anyone is having a pop at you it just comes across different in text rather than face to face conversation, but you will always think its the next best thing to sliced bread because its your baby,but someone else will hopefully give you constructive criticism ,but good luck anyway

****! We are taking advertising this new product even further and nobody has tried it, see what I mean? Maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.