Do you Like The New Forum?

Do you like the New Forum?

• Yes - I like it

• No - I Hate it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't like it yet, although don't hate it, but still preferred the old one, for now anyways. But it may still be just a case of having to get used to it.

It does have plus points don't get me wrong, it's getting better. Once get the hang of navigating around it and used to the new layout im sure it will be grand. Tbh I haven't been on it as much just in short bursts. It looks slicker.

It does have plus points don't get me wrong, it's getting better. Once get the hang of navigating around it and used to the new layout im sure it will be grand. Tbh I haven't been on it as much just in short bursts. It looks slicker.

Yeah i have been glued to it so i am flying around it now...

Works well on mobile... very similiar to how the app was but much quicker

When you hit latest posts it brings up threads that you have already read. Old one used to just update with unread posts.

Is recent activity still there normally that’s all I press to see what’s going down on here

Still not decided if I like or hate it though yet

Like the last one still no edit ?

I like it, especially as that low life tourist has done one, he was holding this place back whilst dragging it through the mud.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180417-204518.png
    Screenshot_20180417-204518.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 373
sorry sir x
no more booze for me on the forum.
drink and tiredeness doesnt mix for me(y)
Funny enough people are honest and meaningful only when they get rid of that barrier , different ways and tools,keeping them saying what they should, instead what they want. Saying that, yours is the easiest forgiveness I have ever given.

Not really , I was more disappointed than angry :tarjetaroja::bailando::birra:

you calling me a piss pot and a few of the gang agreeing to it ...made me think do my kids wanna see their dad half cut all the time.
time to lay off it.
lifes to short for upsetting people.

you calling me a piss pot and a few of the gang agreeing to it ...made me think do my kids wanna see their dad half cut all the time.
time to lay off it.
lifes to short for upsetting people.

Stop being a soft lad, some deserve to be upset, and some just need to grow a back bone. As you were sir. (Minus the booze) it’s much more pleasurable ;)