Members online

Do you do the lottery

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
As above fools tax

Woman on TV was a statistician..when they increased the ball pool years back she explained that you where something like 45milkion % more likely to be struck by lighting waiting in the queue than to win. Never bought a ticket since
The way it was described to was thus;
Walk into a shop buy a ticket but pick your own numbers and pick and then buy a lucky dip..
The odds of those two tickets being the same is the same as winning

Thats what they want you to believe, mr drummond has the rights to their back catalouge so still got an income
prob more than us

The way it was described to was thus;
Walk into a shop buy a ticket but pick your own numbers and pick and then buy a lucky dip..
The odds of those two tickets being the same is the same as winning
similair thing, described to me as
buy ticket at 4pm on day of lottery
more chance of having a heart attack then winning it,
but bottom line is , ican see and agree with all these explanations, but still do it

I know a few winners. Not all the jackpot but a tidy sum. I play when I I'm in the mood with app. You never know.

Remember one winner saying they come home and the son wrote the numbers in the TV guide magazine (remember them) they just thought yeah right. That's my numbers so went to bed not falling for the wind up. Following morning they looked and had 5 numbers and the bonus ball. Jackpot...

Another winner just disappeared. Apparently they were advised to lay low but they never went to work. Mate who was the boss went around house and phoned and even was considering getting the police as employee just vanished. Eventually tracked them down (chance encounter at supermarket) and they just said they were not coming back to work but would not say why. Turned out they won the lottery. Was a nightmare for company as they needed staff or some idea what was happening.

I know of 3 others but not directly so there are winners