Do you do the lottery

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Muppet tax
As above fools tax

Woman on TV was a statistician..when they increased the ball pool years back she explained that you where something like 45milkion % more likely to be struck by lighting waiting in the queue than to win. Never bought a ticket since

As above fools tax

Woman on TV was a statistician..when they increased the ball pool years back she explained that you where something like 45milkion % more likely to be struck by lighting waiting in the queue than to win. Never bought a ticket since
Yes its very likely you won't win i agree but uve got to be in it to win it.i know of people on my old street who won £1mill on the lotto raffle..

I do do postcode lottery. Smaller winnings but I suppose more likely to win. So I guess I'm a hypocrite lol.

I do do postcode lottery. Smaller winnings but I suppose more likely to win. So I guess I'm a hypocrite lol.
I do that..couple where I used to live won £30k abit ago.a friend has won £1000.ive been playing it 6months and won £30

Better off with premium bonds, you can always get your cash out. It's not 10s of millions to win but I think the top prize is a million.

A friend of mine and his work mates won just under 4 million, completely changed his life.
It's these peckers that win it, and then say oh it won't change me, I wont do much different..... what's the point in doing it then.

He was married to the Thompson twin

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-15-16-26-32-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-15-16-26-32-32.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 151