Do I have to do EWI in a conservation area?


New Member
Hi all,

I've got a house I'm having re-plastered, building control have mentioned insulating external facing walls but the walls are foot thick solid stone walls and we don't ideally want to stud off the walls, and then use insulated plasterboard and we'll lose a fair bit of space. The house is in a conservation area so can I just have it plastered how I want and ignore the regs?

Thanks in advance.