Diy sos

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

just seen on twitter that Diy SOS are desperate for spreads tomorrow in Longfield, think it's in Essex if any of you boys are up for it

Never really understand that program. Trades all show up for free and do the work for a worthy cause.. I understand that

Then they pay nick knowles prob 10k to do the voice over and watch people graft

just seen on twitter that Diy SOS are desperate for spreads tomorrow in Longfield, think it's in Essex if any of you boys are up for it
Longfield is between Dartford and Gravesend mate , i lived there for 8 years , hope its not my mum wanting something done :RpS_crying:

Nick Knowles is a tw@t who knows fück all.. One programme I watched the spreads had kicked him out of the house for being an arśe :RpS_laugh:

you can wear your t shirts on diy sos and get a bit of free advertising. better than that cowboy builders with Melinda Messenger ffs. Those companies shes scavving stuff off dont even get a mention. i know what id tell her to do if she told me she had no money

you can wear your t shirts on diy sos and get a bit of free advertising. better than that cowboy builders with Melinda Messenger ffs. Those companies shes scavving stuff off dont even get a mention. i know what id tell her to do if she told me she had no money
Get her tits out for it?

I watched an episode today and they re skimmed the whole kitchen then painted it while it was still wet:-0 bet it peeled off the week after

1 good thing about diy sos. at least that toss bucket tommy walsh isnt on it.
He's quality, I watched one programme with him on doing a garage conversion. He blocked up the old doorway in the morning and rendered the F*****g thing the same afternoon. Brill.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.