Diy new to plastering

The beginner

Hi all I'm new to this
Just bought a house and I'm renovating it all walls need skimming so when I put beading around windows and I put two coats of plaster on after it drys there is always cracks in both corners of window can you please help me what I'm doing wrong please

Hi all I'm new to this
Just bought a house and I'm renovating it all walls need skimming so when I put beading around windows and I put two coats of plaster on after it drys there is always cracks in both corners of window can you please help me what I'm doing wrong please
Needs skimming again

Thanks to everybody who answered. Why does it crack at top of window am I putting the beading on wrong and is it normal for the plaster to crack

Thanks to everybody who answered. Why does it crack at top of window am I putting the beading on wrong and is it normal for the plaster to crack
Probably blown plaster could be losing its bond to the wall could be lath and plaster wall could be settling could be the change in season’s humidity etc take the loose plaster of the wall you will be filling and sanding I’m them cracks for years to come