Dissertation Questionnaire

Ex-Spread

Good Morning Everyone,

My name is Steve Houghton a distance learning student at the College of Estate Management. I am currently writing a dissertation project for my BSC Quantity Surveying Degree course on lime plastering which I’m sure has affected many of you, either currently or on past projects.

I spent 15 years on the tools, drylining & plastering on all types of projects before making the career jump into Quantity Surveying. I enjoyed working on lime projects but didn’t get many opportunities to work on projects involving lime materials. After learning about the benefits of the material I would like to investigate the reasons for its decline in today’s use.

As part of this I am looking for your opinions and experiences relating to lime plastering and would appreciate any input if you are currently an individual working in the UK Construction Industry.
I am aware you're all very busy and I hate to be the one to ask for some of your precious time, but if you could take a few moments to fill out a survey provided in the link below, it would be greatly appreciated providing some essential information for my research.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3JTDXMP

I would also appreciate any feedback if a question did not make sense, or if a relevant answering option was absent.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Steve Houghton

Quantity Surveying Student

The College of Estate Management

Thanks for the welcome, and many thanks for completing the survey, your assistance really is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to the guys that have completed the questionnaire so far. I'd really appreciate it if anybody else can spare 5 minutes to answer the questions as it will provide me with a much more thorough body of results to work with.

Thankful to all the participants so far, would like to try and get a few more completed returns if possible please.

The cut off date for questionnaires to be completed is Friday 20th May so that I have ample time to complete the analysis.

The thread has had over 500 views but this is not reflected within the amount of questionnaires completed so could I please request that you take 5 minutes in between trowels to quickly answer a 10 simple questions.

Thank you in advance

Can I request one last push for any willing participants to spare 5 minutes to complete this survey.

Thanks in advance,
Steve