disorganised customers

northyskim

this year has been a nightmare with customers not being ready
walking in to bedrooms to skim them and all their stuffs still in their floors covered in clothes
turned up to do a bedroom ceiling last week customer had forgot i was coming and filled the room with new bathroom suit and kitchen units

loosing the will to plaster anyone else suffer with disorganised customers

this year has been a nightmare with customers not being ready
walking in to bedrooms to skim them and all their stuffs still in their floors covered in clothes
turned up to do a bedroom ceiling last week customer had forgot i was coming and filled the room with new bathroom suit and kitchen units

loosing the will to plaster anyone else suffer with disorganised customers
It never happens :) tell them you will be back in an hour your going for a brew and sandwich :)

Last private domestic I did last year I went to skim a bedroom and a big double divan was left right there in the centre of the room. They were shocked when I said “i can’t work around that!” Genuinely shocked. I avoid little domestic jobs like the plague now.

I always try to what’s app remind them to clear out the room but It’s domestic, sometimes I’m glad that they leave chair and t.v in there

I always try to what’s app remind them to clear out the room but It’s domestic, sometimes I’m glad that they leave chair and t.v in there
Tell them straight when your looking at it, I always ask if they are keeping the carpet and if not I will keep it clean but not go over the top.

My dad told me that he turned up to skim a bedroom ceilling years ago and the person had left their elderly dad in the room sat on a chair watching tv. They’d put a dust sheet over him and cut eye holes out!! Lol he swears he skimmed it!!

I don't get this if your an organised spread its down too you either phone em a couple of days earlier or night before explain the score I never have this problem cos I'm always on top of it customers are fckin weird end of thick fuks

DE99A2BD-DD38-480D-A6E4-E44C3657BDAD.jpeg
I find this normally works well.....