Disliking posts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassie

wouldnt it be better to say why you dislike a post, instead of being G** as fuk and just disliking it...

wouldnt it be better to say why you dislike a post, instead of being G** as fuk and just disliking it...

They do, after every dislike there's a post that apologises for the dislike and that their finger slipped.

it can hurt people. davethedog went into minus rep power because of it. and i got loads of dislikes for that cum biscuit post :RpS_confused: its just immature

no KEEP it :RpS_thumbup: dont go down the politically correct route. ive seen forums do that in the past and it turned messy.

@Danny could get on the blower to Zuckerman and possibly arrange a deal cos facebook are struggling with setting up a dislike button apparently :RpS_thumbsup: :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading about the Facebook dislike button and the dilemmas Zuckerberg is having and the impact a dislike on someones post could be :-/

I can get a dislike for saying "welcome":RpS_confused: don,t bother me ,been married 23 years ,normal day in my world

C*nt button and when pressed instead of 'beddy dislikes this' it should read 'beddy thinks you're a c*nt'

I can get a dislike for saying "welcome":RpS_confused: don,t bother me ,been married 23 years ,normal day in my world

To be fair, you do make a lot of homosexual references Keith :RpS_unsure: it's not everyone's cup of tea :RpS_mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.