Dirty thieving cuunts

Shut sorry to here about this... prezzies can be replaced... could have been lot worse...

What I say I would do in these situations and what we would actually do is hard to say...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
I know exactly what I would have did. I would have tid him up phone my mates and then gang raped him.(y) condoms would be a must;)

My mate is a cop he got a scumbag trying to brake in to his car. He kicked the s**t out of the c**t. Then sent him on his way. I said why not phone the cops. His reply I'd be wasting my time. A scumbag like that would be in court evey week he said.

You shoulda hit hin hard enough that he wasn't physically able to touch the car!

I despise this stuff, you shouldn't have to defend your children in their own home, this ain't Brazil! I hope the c**t rots.

Whereabouts do you live ?!

You shoulda hit hin hard enough that he wasn't physically able to touch the car!

I despise this stuff, you shouldn't have to defend your children in their own home, this ain't Brazil! I hope the c**t rots.

Whereabouts do you live ?!

Half the streets cars got robbed in the early hours.....ive calmed down now.
The only thing that literally ran through my head at the time was get this fuucker out and seal the house.
3 girls in bed 9.. 6 and 2 year old.
Looking back on it now i wished it spilled out onto the street......but id probably wouldnt be putting them to bed with a goodnight story...instead id be locked up with more fuucking junkies.

Half the streets cars got robbed in the early hours.....ive calmed down now.
The only thing that literally ran through my head at the time was get this fuucker out and seal the house.
3 girls in bed 9.. 6 and 2 year old.
Looking back on it now i wished it spilled out onto the street......but id probably wouldnt be putting them to bed with a goodnight story...instead id be locked up with more fuucking junkies.
You did the right thing mate

Where was this ?

Reading op made me realise I take things for granted. No one should have to feel insecure in their own home, certainly not young kids.

Any lads around dudley area watch your vans me mates just had his window smashed on shop car park no one seen anything but it's the third one I know to this month luckily all his tools were on a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any lads around dudley area watch your vans me mates just had his window smashed on shop car park no one seen anything but it's the third one I know to this month luckily all his tools were on a job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I woke up this morning to a cctv van outside our house.....the fuuckers need shooting.
Some poor sods probably had his house robbed last night in the area.