Dirty ba&#&$@ds

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Seems some one thinks they can let their dog out on street to s**t in my garden . Good idea who it is but not caught em yet so anyone recommend something I can leave out that will give the dog shits so it shits all over there house. DON' WANT IT DEAD. I.ve 2 dogs and allways pick up after em if I.m on streets. Wouldnt dream of letting em in someone else.s garden

Don't make the dog ill just f**k**g tell the f**k*r! Or take your dog's in his garden if he wants to play games I'm sure he soon give up!

Agree not nice to make a dog I'll it don't understand where it's having a s**t....go and bounce the blokes head if it upsets you

Go and do a big man s**t on her doorstep , that would be funny

Not good mate! I take it you know her address then?? If you want to get your own back Just send her a nice big dirty Human poo parcel that’ll work mate. (y)

Give the dog something u take when u are constipated. Will be ok for the dog. Will actually help the dog clear out it's system. He will s**t all over the house. Do it be f**k**g funny.

I know its owners thats why i thought if I put a little bit of summet that makes em s**t all over their house they surely have brains to think it' picking summet up out side .

What can I use . I hear chocolate but also hear that can kill em . Plus dont want rats as well
Screenshot_20180113-105552.png

I’m going to throw cayenne pepper down, vinegar and a bit of orange zest. Not sure if we’ve got a dog or a cat shitting about the place :mad:
I got s**t on my hands yesterday when I was cutting the hedges. F*****g fuming!
Keep catching people let their dogs piss all about our garden because some of it’s hidden behind a fence. I’m going to put hedges right up to the border and move the fence over. Sick of maintaining a friggin dog toilet! :mad:

"Dont want it dead" lol
I’m going to throw cayenne pepper down, vinegar and a bit of orange zest. Not sure if we’ve got a dog or a cat shitting about the place :mad:
I got s**t on my hands yesterday when I was cutting the hedges. F*****g fuming!
Keep catching people let their dogs piss all about our garden because some of it’s hidden behind a fence. I’m going to put hedges right up to the border and move the fence over. Sick of maintaining a friggin dog toilet! :mad:
we dug out the front bit and every cat in a mile radius used it as a bog! Put chillier powder down and they stopped (y)

"Dont want it dead" lol

we dug out the front bit and every cat in a mile radius used it as a bog! Put chillier powder down and they stopped (y)
That’s because they know about you crapping in a bag and keeping hold of it while talking to a sparky, now they think you collect crap and are trying to do you a favour by adding to your collection

Thought cat buried their s**t . To be fair its side that I been going to fence for last 6 years so drove me to get it finished