Dingles !!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpineowl

A Dingle called Bob,
A Dingle called Bob,
A Dingle called Barnsley Bob cost me a Job !!!

130 m2 of Old Render Hacking off, two coat render, scaffold, skip, all beading and weber tyrolean for £2800 !!!

Go choke on your Trowel.

Rant Over !!!

Yes I'm based in South Yorkshire Rigsby. I mentioned this job the other week on here on saving on rendaid and 2 coating with tyrolean finish.
Just having a rant at the stupidly low prices people are rendering for.
( made me feel better venting frustration )

Yes I've been on here a while. Found it strange my post was awaiting moderating !!!
My poem writing does require a bit of scratching up on.

Correct fella.
Under cut me big time.

Shame on them!
Customers are always going on about how much they use our services and should get a discount but then jump at the chance to save a few quid.
I bet that spec was completely different to yours so no comparison can be made. You've saved yourself hassle by the sounds of it. I know it can be hard when you may need the work but for that price it's not worth it.
How they could make any money off that price I've no idea.

I'm sure the call will still come. To knock off all the new render and do it properly!
False economy using people like that, it just makes our job harder when we get called back to rectify other people's f**k ups

I'm sure the call will still come. To knock off all the new render and do it properly!
False economy using people like that, it just makes our job harder when we get called back to rectify other people's f**k ups
If u get called back to fix it just charge them more than your original price

Status
Not open for further replies.