Diathonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
not there external gear, but ive used there tanking lath membrane, i didnt know they were still going.

Still going strong. I called them last week to check the S/C ratios for going over their render lathe in a basement we was doing. Any way the convo went off on a tangent and he bought up diathonite after I had mentioned spraying onto their lath system.

They are looking to establish a network of approved contractors uk who can machine apply.

Still going strong. I called them last week to check the S/C ratios for going over their render lathe in a basement we was doing. Any way the convo went off on a tangent and he bought up diathonite after I had mentioned spraying onto their lath system.

They are looking to establish a network of approved contractors uk who can machine apply.

fair play then,

I get a couple of offers a month from some outfi t[often who ive never heard of] looking for nationwide outfits to apply certain plaster/render systems.
most can give it a good talk,when it comes down to it, the figures dont add up.

Diathonite, insulated render

Any one used this gear ??

Hi Mark,

We have used it. Great for going through your 300! Got a couple of test panels outside as well. If you need any help with getting it through the machine please give us a call. If you want the material, I can point you in the right direction for the best place to get it.

Hope all is good

Ryan

Hi Ryan

Yes I think he mentioned you were actively involved in developing a training program for this product. Must get up at some point to look at the EZE. We have been so busy this year ,I have not found the time to get around to seeing quite a few people on my list.

Trust you and your dad are well.

Mark

Hi mate,

Yes we are good thanks. Very busy also. Whenever you can please pop up and we can show the machine to you. We have just had a new spray gun developed for the airless EZE so a few tests wil be done on it before we launch it. Will keep you informed!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.