Dewault cordless mixers

We use a metabo for skimming a lot now, my lad don't like the f**k**g lead on the big mixers since we have a cordless, the dewalt has a big battery so I would think it serves it's purpose well.

Nothing better in cordless
Mix up anywhere anytime anyplace
Get one ... definitely no more of you or the lab trapping wire around paddle & going boom

There not mega bucks now, we give about 500 plus vat with charger, 2 batteries. It pays for itself mixing tubs of acrylic on the scaffold.

I

It’s spot on got 2 have 2 or 3 battery’s with it as was struggling after 6 3 baggers
Am in houses atm on site so it saves having Tokyo use a generator defo worth the money mate
Nice one for letting everyone know how you getting on with it geez! How do you think it handles knocking up? Does it struggle a bit power wise with the 3 baggers?

Nice one for letting everyone know how you getting on with it geez! How do you think it handles knocking up? Does it struggle a bit power wise with the 3 baggers?

No mate it goes through them fine ,wen it’s dead it just cuts out completely , 1 battery been lasting me 2 days on price work . A would defo advise purchasing 1

I took a chance and bought the metabo. It's alright but the batteries dont last. 2 mixes with fresh coats about kills it and dab burns it really quick
Would you of stumped up the extra for the dewalt instead now that you know? I know the metabo and colloamix are the same

Would you of stumped up the extra for the dewalt instead now that you know? I know the metabo and colloamix are the same
Yes I think so, only thing that put me off the dewalt (I think I'm right) is that it doesn't have a variable speed trigger and have to do the speed on a dial. Always liked the control on my x04. The metabo has got the torque to mix up a few bags of dab at a time...even stodgy stuff for going over shite but just have to make sure you've got the other battery on charge in case

Yes I think so, only thing that put me off the dewalt (I think I'm right) is that it doesn't have a variable speed trigger and have to do the speed on a dial. Always liked the control on my x04. The metabo has got the torque to mix up a few bags of dab at a time...even stodgy stuff for going over shite but just have to make sure you've got the other battery on charge in case
It does have speed control. We did 11 bags today and its still has 3bars on the battery. It's a brilliant mixer. Best out there. Worth the money.

You do use a dial for the speed but can still control it with the trigger a bit

It does have speed control. We did 11 bags today and its still has 3bars on the battery. It's a brilliant mixer. Best out there. Worth the money.
Yeah should have gone for the dewalt then I could have got a flexvolt stihl saw aswell at a later date

Yeah should have gone for the dewalt then I could have got a flexvolt stihl saw aswell at a later date
Am just after charging up one of my batteries and it won't go past 2 bars. Looks like I got a dodgy battery. Lol