Dewalt

Members online

Starting to prefer this setup over my marshalltown!

D1563D12-E11A-4CCD-BCC5-FF60DDAFF712.jpeg

The big question is, are you not worried Baron Von Greenback might try to have them away one day when your back is turned. ?

All tools need to stand test of time come back in 3months and let us know if its in skip or still going strong!

So a flex trowel with no flex.. an I thought Covid was confusing.

They're doing 0.7mm, 0.5mm, and 0.4mm versions, but yeah, it is stupid to label 0.7mm as a 'flex' trowel, unless the steel has been specifically treated to make it more flexible than standard 0.7/0.8 laying-on trowels.

It might be made for Level 5, in a Polish factory, and rebadged for them (some Dewalt gear definitely appears to be, especially their overpriced spats)

They're doing 0.7mm, 0.5mm, and 0.4mm versions, but yeah, it is stupid to label 0.7mm as a 'flex' trowel, unless the steel has been treated to make it any more flexible than standard 0.7/0.8 laying-on trowels.
Haven’t looked into these to be honest but looks like a standard 4.5-5inch width so with that blade being 0.7 there’s gonna be no flex at all, just putting the popular words on the trowel to make it more marketable

They're doing 0.7mm, 0.5mm, and 0.4mm versions, but yeah, it is stupid to label 0.7mm as a 'flex' trowel, unless the steel has been specifically treated to make it more flexible than standard 0.7/0.8 laying-on trowels.

It might be made for Level 5, in a Polish factory, and rebadged for them (some Dewalt gear definitely appears to be, especially their overpriced spats)
just confirms to me pal what I've always thought..flexi trowels loada bollox

The refina standard (now called finatex) laying on trowel, isn't that a 0.6mm blade?