dewalt work light!

There’s a new breed of battery out in 2022. Smaller and more powerful

Meh....

Not against them, but not particularly excited by them, either. I'm also not convinced by the Dewalt reps claiming the pricing will be close to 18650 / 21700 cell packs. I'd happily be proved wrong about that, but I reckon they'll be substantially more expensive for the first couple of years. We shall have to wait & see!

This seems to be one of the better vids of the light:

Absolutely useless, this will be the standard in a couple of years.
Greta-Thunberg-Saint-Celebrity-Prayer-Candle_1024x1024.jpg

I was watching this one on eBay until I found one brand new for £190. Madness that folk are paying that much basically 2nd hand.
2825675A-88D2-438B-A6B1-76EB96C8BC23.png

I hate the place mate, it should be shut / taken down. You wouldn’t catch me buying anything off there.
I don’t mind buying but selling has become a joke. When they changed all the selling rules earlier this year they take your money from the buyer and then pass it on to you a few days later minus the charges. I sold a machine and the buyer took it before I was even paid. They fleeced me 10% too. On a sale of a few grand it hurt, a lot!!

I don’t mind buying but selling has become a joke. When they changed all the selling rules earlier this year they take your money from the buyer and then pass it on to you a few days later minus the charges. I sold a machine and the buyer took it before I was even paid. They fleeced me 10% too. On a sale of a few grand it hurt, a lot!!

I haven't sold there for ages. Do they still force sellers to accept Paypal as one of the payment options?

I haven't sold there for ages. Do they still force sellers to accept Paypal as one of the payment options?
They’ve got it all sewn up now. It’s the only way they can guarantee to get their money out of people. I’ve done it a few times where I pass my number on to a buyer and then withdraw the listing. Can’t get away with it any more.

They’ve got it all sewn up now. It’s the only way they can guarantee to get their money out of people. I’ve done it a few times where I pass my number on to a buyer and then withdraw the listing. Can’t get away with it any more.

What I mean is they've claimed a couple of times, over the years, that they're not in bed with Paypal, or have been forced by legislation to seperate, etc. etc. blah blah fkn blah, but little or nothing seems to actually change.

About a year ago, (in addition to Paypal) they started offering buyers a credit card payment option allegedly unrelated to Paypal - don't know if it's eBay's own payments system or if it's some other third party payments processing company.

I'm curious if sellers now have the option to not include Paypal in their listing payment options.

I don't like Paypal's terms & conditions, so if I decide to sell a few items, I'd like to not have to allow Paypal payments (because that would force me to accept their terms & conditions). If eBay are truly seperate from Paypal (I know, I know, that's a laugh) then sellers shouldn't be forced to allow Paypal payments on their listings.

What I mean is they've claimed a couple of times, over the years, that they're not in bed with Paypal, or have been forced by legislation to seperate, etc. etc. blah blah fkn blah, but little or nothing seems to actually change.

About a year ago, (in addition to Paypal) they started offering buyers a credit card payment option allegedly unrelated to Paypal - don't know if it's eBay's own payments system or if it's some other third party payments processing company.

I'm curious if sellers now have the option to not include Paypal in their listing payment options.

I don't like Paypal's terms & conditions, so if I decide to sell a few items, I'd like to not have to allow Paypal payments (because that would force me to accept their terms & conditions). If eBay are truly seperate from Paypal (I know, I know, that's a laugh) then sellers shouldn't be forced to allow Paypal payments on their listings.

As Rossi said ebay dont look after the sellers like they used to, ebay actually bought paypal a good few years ago! Not sure why they changed the payment system but paypal no longer part of it.