Dewalt or makita

Members online

Zippydragon

Decided I need to upgrade, full range of tools but tied between dewalt and makita. Always had makita and have used their collated screw gun. What’s the dewalt one like ? Any recommendations

I use builders Makita , last for donkeys
Bought a Makita dry lining gun and was working in Milton Keynes , needed a new nose cone as I dropped off scaffold , their office was local , popped in and gave me a free box of bits , couldn't have been more helpful

Bought a Makita dry lining gun and was working in Milton Keynes , needed a new nose cone as I dropped off scaffold , their office was local , popped in and gave me a free box of bits , couldn't have been more helpful
I've got a virtually new Makita corded (110v) if you'd like it?

Decided I need to upgrade, full range of tools but tied between dewalt and makita. Always had makita and have used their collated screw gun. What’s the dewalt one like ? Any recommendations
Makita for me except for their collated guns .prefer senco . Would recommend festool after using a rich mans but not on site work as bit slow.......... and break easy @Topspread16

I.ll have it
Replace my radio today the old ones about 5-years old stuck on absolute 90s and volume stuck on 10 but still good if you want it
20200819_170852.jpg

Mainly got Makita for cordless stuff. Decent enough and reasonably priced. Aftermarket batteries are good now so just buy them and bare tool when you need something else.

the 18v milwaukee drill and impact is pretty good so far. got in on sale in screwfix .always had dewalt up to now ...except for the autofeed.

Hope you wasn't hurt too badly.