Dewalt Carbon stapler

Lovely can recommend

AA33EEAD-6187-4D33-B8E6-A0FAA3957A7D.jpeg

your welcome

Because I use it a lot. Last two “good”staplers I’ve had have been crap. It’s tax deductible, and it’s fast. Any more questions?

Relax - I wasn't challenging you - I was asking out of interest - in case I've been missing a trick and should get one! :birra:

Once you've gone over to a battery stapler you would never go back. I like to use 15mm brads and fire straight through the beads. Gets then nice and tight. Use staples if the boarding is naff.

Can't remember off hand its a while ago I got it. If I bought one now I would get that milwaukee one. It looks the biz. I think I paid £80 or £90. I would pay the extra next time as replacement batteries are cheap, so are chargers.

Just checked it was a rapid 7.2 v. £90. But I would advise you to go with the milwaukee. Its about £110 bare tool plus another £40 for a cheap charger and batteries.

Milwaukee is plenty powerful
12 and 15's fly in.

Occasionally staple into solid backing using the heavy duty staples.(£)

Wouldn't rely on it for that daily though.

@MakeItSmooth
When you have a s**t load of beading to do the battery ones are so quick. Battery lasts ages too.
Also without having to use effort to suppress a handle the accuracy is way better too - more consistent.

Don't get the Rapid 7.2 it's not powerful enough to go though beads only between the gaps, had to buy mini mesh beads for it to work as I wanted.
can anyone tell me if the Milwaukee 12v fires 15 brads or 12 staples through the metal itself on standard skim beads ??

Don't get the Rapid 7.2 it's not powerful enough to go though beads only between the gaps, had to buy mini mesh beads for it to work as I wanted.
can anyone tell me if the Milwaukee 12v fires 15 brads or 12 staples through the metal itself on standard skim beads ??
It’s capable of firing beads through but not every time. I think a lot of that is down to the quality of the staples too.