Developers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsdave

Priced a labour only job this afternoon for a Developer in Bradford.He wanted a price for a four bed new build.l measured up ceiling and walls and it came to 410 m2.
I emailed him my price,and he got back to me saying I was way off,what he wanted to pay .So I rang him he said he didn't want to pay more than £ 1600.00
FFS that's £ 4.00 m2 to board and skim ceilings ,dot dab walls. He said he new lads that would do .I said there welcome to it and hung up

Priced a labour only job this afternoon for a Developer in Bradford.He wanted a price for a four bed new build.l measured up ceiling and walls and it came to 410 m2.
I emailed him my price,and he got back to me saying I was way off,what he wanted to pay .So I rang him he said he didn't want to pay more than £ 1600.00
FFS that's £ 4.00 m2 to board and skim ceilings ,dot dab walls. He said he new lads that would do .I said there welcome to it and hung up
And he's gonna wander why when the plasterings been done it looks utter s**t, you've done the right thing mate and if he calls you back my advice is stay clear cus he's only gonna pay you the £1600 regardless

Oh forgot to say ,he said if I could do it for that price ,he's loads more work in Manchester he wants doing (what a tosser )

Tell him he's a tight c**t and deserves the standard he's gonna get.

Oh forgot to say ,he said if I could do it for that price ,he's loads more work in Manchester he wants doing (what a tosser )
Yeh he forgot to mention he wants it doing for next to f**k all again tell him he's a c**t

I wouldn't have even rang the c**t

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Talking of which, you still haven't rung me about that job. I'm still offering £50:00 a day cash in hand, so you won't get a better deal. (y)

There all the a same I gave guy price £1000 board and skim ..told me he been quoted £500 ..was upset for about a minute
That's how long it took to get in my warm van and drive off.

He phoned a few days later just ignored it
The damage was done
Sod um.

i would have asked if he had the other lads phone number so that i could give him a call to do some work for me, as it sounds like he has found a complete idiot !

There all the a same I gave guy price £1000 board and skim ..told me he been quoted £500 ..was upset for about a minute
That's how long it took to get in my warm van and drive off.

He phoned a few days later just ignored it
The damage was done
Sod um.

Completely agree, annoys me when they start bartering aswell. Like they are dealing with a car salesman.

If of rather phoned him and fired the fucks into him as it's pricks doing these jobs at those prices making it difficult for us boys!saying that like the of the lads sad he'll probably be on here asking!I'd probably of phoned the builder back and said I can supply for £1600 aswell if he wants!what a bellend!rant over.:)

image.jpeg
This is my Mrs

He's Trying to mug you off.

No money in bradford at all Dave wudnt of wasted ur time shud of just quoted m2 price over fone priced 1 job in batley about 2 years ago swore Id never price round that way again..horrible place is bradford

U tight on work anyway Dave? Ring Keith he rang me yestarday offering me a house in Wetherby I think it was,not sure start date as didn't get Down to nitty gritty

Tell him you'll do it for fifteen hundred and you can start it on monday.
Then just don't bother to turn up when he rings and asks where you are just laugh at him.

Hi Kitchy. We're not short of work. Got a job to start for Keith back end of January. You know what it's like ,you get a call and go and price a job ,then realise you've priced it for a Nob,I should know better than go after jobs in Bradford

Talking of which, you still haven't rung me about that job. I'm still offering £50:00 a day cash in hand, so you won't get a better deal. (y)
if you drive past me anymore ill have to start charging you that £50 a day. I see you more than i see my mrs!

if you drive past me anymore ill have to start charging you that £50 a day. I see you more than i see my mrs!

@Nisus asked me to keep an eye on you. He's worried that you're going to take over in the Midlands and he doesn't want anyone muscling in on his South Birmingham patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.