Desperately seeking a spread or good improver.

Bernardt

Here again as not giving up on finding someone who would like a opportunity to to progress and earn a decent wage dabbing tacking and skimming all new work in and around the West Midlands.tools and a card are a must as is a vehicle. Am i pissing in the wind again.!!!!!

there’s always loads of people coming on here looking for work and people looking to take on... constant unfortunate geography?

I had contact with a guy off here looking and am trying to arrange jobs so there are people out there mate ,

Also on same topic and totally out of the blue a lad who works at a shop asked me if there’s any jobs going
Actually caught me off guard when he said it I was kind of dumb struck

Plasterer wise I think it’s very hard
It’s been said for years but imho this year is a tipping point in this situation
The older ones are either packing it in or slowing down or don’t give a s**t , the middle road have there own shot on and young I don’t know what situation is

Plasterer wise I think it’s very hard
It’s been said for years but imho this year is a tipping point in this situation
The older ones are either packing it in or slowing down or don’t give a s**t , the middle road have there own shot on and young I don’t know what situation is
In the past year I’ve had 3 so called 2nd years straight from college 19 years old starting them on350 and still can’t be arsed with it.too early starts.too far from home wasn’t this hard in college etc what can you do.

^^ add. From talking to the young lads, it seems that they teach them everything BUT plastering in college. Health and safety, other people's jobs and shite like that... now it's great knowing all that stuff but you'd still think that they'd teach them to plaster.

We get £3.00 dab £3.00 skim that's as good as it gets in Manchester. Can't see any one in Yorkshire paying more

We get £3.00 dab £3.00 skim that's as good as it gets in Manchester. Can't see any one in Yorkshire paying more
Thats fine tbf..in other threads from not long ago barely months or weeks ago ur on about £2 odd a m2 and any1 saying there get more there liars..from what ive read anyway

It was £2.50 To £2.75 a mtr .£8.00 come on now we do between 60 n 70 mtrs a day of skim so if I went direct I'd be on over £500 A day
And whats your point? If you dont believe we are on that thats your problem not mine..think about it u get £3m2 so dnt you think the contractors your working 4 charge in excess of £4m2 or do you think there charge £3m2 and dont make a penny..its not rocket science..we are our own company not subcontracting on this job we are the plastering contractors..its not that hard to work out

And whats your point? If you dont believe we are on that thats your problem not mine..think about it u get £3m2 so dnt you think the contractors your working 4 charge in excess of £4m2 or do you think there charge £3m2 and dont make a penny..its not rocket science..we are our own company not subcontracting on this job we are the plastering contractors..its not that hard to work out
Of course they do .my point is I'm a subby and your a firm so the rates we discussed aren't peanuts it's what all firms pay

Of course they do .my point is I'm a subby and your a firm so the rates we discussed aren't peanuts it's what all firms pay
I said £3m2 subbying is fine..i had the impression you was wrking 4 £2m2 plus only :birra: cheers grandad

Here again as not giving up on finding someone who would like a opportunity to to progress and earn a decent wage dabbing tacking and skimming all new work in and around the West Midlands.tools and a card are a must as is a vehicle. Am i pissing in the wind again.!!!!!

Are you still looking? I have a few guys. Also have photos of the work available!

Speaking to joiner who does all my work .80 year old so when he talks if you got half a brain you listen as you know he knows what he.s on about.
He said he.s just shoved his prices up as there's just no young tradesmen . He said anyone who learns everything bout a certain trade now at about 20 will be coining it in when there 40 as demand will be so high

Speaking to joiner who does all my work .80 year old so when he talks if you got half a brain you listen as you know he knows what he.s on about.
He said he.s just shoved his prices up as there's just no young tradesmen . He said anyone who learns everything bout a certain trade now at about 20 will be coining it in when there 40 as demand will be so high