Desperate for advice

ankers

I've had a sticky solenoid on my ritmo l so took it all apart and tried cleaning it out I put it all back together after I'd finished there was a little black rubber on the floor. Does anyone know if this is out the solenoid and if so where does it go. I'm spraying in the morning so dont want to be taking it all apart on the job in the morning
Thanks in advance

I've had a sticky solenoid on my ritmo l so took it all apart and tried cleaning it out I put it all back together after I'd finished there was a little black rubber on the floor. Does anyone know if this is out the solenoid and if so where does it go. I'm spraying in the morning so dont want to be taking it all apart on the job in the morning
Thanks in advance

@theclemo

Thanks in advance
You might need a new solenoid done the same with my monojet and f**k*d the solenoid and had to get a new one

Thanks in advance
Was it the solenoid you took off or the flow tube