Depression

Andy g

I think the last thing you should be doing is f**k**g plastering on your own its so f**k**g sad , doctor said to me do not work on your own

I think the last thing you should be doing is f**k**g plastering on your own its so f**k**g sad , doctor said to me do not work on your own

You said it yourself. Knock the drink on the head.... too much drink plays havoc with all sorts of important stuff.
You don't eat properly if you drink too much, you don't sleep properly if you drink too much, you get up every morning not wanting to go to work, money is tighter than it has to be..... cut it right back and you'll be surprised what else falls into place.

It might be a stretch to imagine that you'll start making sense on the internet straight away, but you never know.

You said it yourself. Knock the drink on the head.... too much drink plays havoc with all sorts of important stuff.
You don't eat properly if you drink too much, you don't sleep properly if you drink too much, you get up every morning not wanting to go to work, money is tighter than it has to be..... cut it right back and you'll be surprised what else falls into place.

It might be a stretch to imagine that you'll start making sense on the internet straight away, but you never know.
Nice thanks

U been they

:numberone: