demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisricekrispy

How hard is it to get to grips with machine plastering. Would a demo (if they do it) from a dealer surfice, or would I need to get myself on a training course. If the cost of a course is quite pricey, would I be able to learn from trial and error from a weeks hire and hitting my out building at home.
Regards lewis

learning by trial and error is a headache mate believe me , i never had any proper training and i had numerous days standing round scratchin me head , took along time to get proficient , get proper training from a reputable dealer ,theres plenty on here, you wont look back

there is a lot to take in lewis the trick is to buy a machine from someone who gives good back up not only on the machine but how to use it with different materials etc not mentioning any names coz ill get shot

Based near epsom, junction 9 m25. Cheers for fast response. Any recomendations on a brand to research. Also, if you train on one machine, would you be proficient on another? Cheers

Ask around. You can find people all over the internet who use machines. You want a dealer close to you who will give you all the help you want. And you will need loads. Maybe you can offer to team up with someone with a machine.
Southern monkey is close to that way

Get on youtube mate im sure you could pick it up and as far as backup is required there is plenty of good advise on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.