Delehedy

Tomy

I always give finish the last few swipes with a plastic trowel, the problem is the quality of the delehedy is s**t, thay fall apart after few jobs and there glued together any shape, the quality of something out of the pound shop, the nela midget is way too good To be in it, still thay give a great finish and are brilliant on barrelled ceilings, I would love to see a quality company like speed skim come up with a range of blades that clip in to a midget trowel

There hard to get your hands on, I heard that delehedy owned the copyright and they was exactly the same with Refina name on them, and Refina had fallen out with delehedy and that's why they're so hard to get

I always give finish the last few swipes with a plastic trowel, the problem is the quality of the delehedy is s**t, thay fall apart after few jobs and there glued together any shape, the quality of something out of the pound shop, the nela midget is way too good To be in it, still thay give a great finish and are brilliant on barrelled ceilings, I would love to see a quality company like speed skim come up with a range of blades that clip in to a midget trowel

Watch this space ;-)