Delehedy plazi

IMG_6012.JPG

The blade is delaminating after a couple of uses . It's been kept in the front of the van because they don't come with protectors.

The blade is delaminating after a couple of uses . It's been kept in the front of the van because they don't come with protectors.
If you still got it can you totally rip it off and post picture for me i interested in how they stick them together?

If you still got it can you totally rip it off and post picture for me i interested in how they stick them together?
I've still got it but don't really want to rip it right off to see the bluetac or pritstik they've used !

I've still got it but don't really want to rip it right off to see the bluetac or pritstik they've used !
Fair enough , I was being serious though just lately I have took a few trowels apart to see as am interested in how they made

Mine was a load of shite couldn't get on with it I'm sending it up to a bloke on here as I couldn't get on with it

Mine was a load of shite couldn't get on with it I'm sending it up to a bloke on here as I couldn't get on with it
It's doesn't really feel any different to use than my old refina plazi but I've never had a tool last 2 hits !

M
It's doesn't really feel any different to use than my old refina plazi but I've never had a tool last 2 hits !
Never had a plazi before so thought I would try it I couldn't get on with the little lines you get in it just couldn't get my head round it

The early refina shittyflux done that too.

Why I spent 12 months of my plastering life using one ill never know

This isn't the first post questioning the quality of these trowels is it, not good for a new product.

As I said on another thread I gone back to basics and how I was taught same trowel all the way through I was ending up over complicating it less is more imo

This is an ongoing problem with them, theres loads been about it on facebook, the guy shifted the manufacturing to overseas hence the problems

No worries then I'll nick one
I'll give everyone's favourite plastering shop guy a chance to replace it first hint hint ! No need to turn to crime , my mate makes his own out of fire escape signs and old sander or float handles and they are great for chases and patching etc

Duke if u give Ian at Delehedy an email or a bell he will sort you out

I have got a few from them now, n when I got my 20" it was one of the ones that was off-line
Sent them a msg via their site n then Ian got in touch and sorted me with a new one
Proper La`

Duke if u give Ian at Delehedy an email or a bell he will sort you out

I have got a few from them now, n when I got my 20" it was one of the ones that was off-line
Sent them a msg via their site n then Ian got in touch and sorted me with a new one
Proper La`
Cheers snorter ,I've got to speak to Ryan tomorrow anyway so I'll see what he says