Delehedy Interchangable s*p*r*lex

Yet nobody says the same about marshaltown...

Start with mt and finish with mediflex.
download.jpg

All these new trowels only exist because of two reasons;
good spreads are trying to find a way to keep their standards up when using shite materials, or people of low skill levels just wanting to get a finish on jobs they're not up to. Obviously all IMHO.
I've bought a few Nela trowels and not one of them is still in regular use.

Hello Danny, our lord

I just like the idea of compact blades not lumping multiple handles guys , I think it would appeal to guys who don't want two padded boxes with trowels lol or full rack of them .. also i really like the Nela max guys , brilliant alternative guys
Hey Gaz, what are you after you f**k**g show off cock?

All these new trowels only exist because of two reasons;
good spreads are trying to find a way to keep their standards up when using shite materials, or people of low skill levels just wanting to get a finish on jobs they're not up to. Obviously all IMHO.
I've bought a few Nela trowels and not one of them is still in regular use.

yeah I kind of agree but I also think everybody is looking for an easier life... and a change is always as good as a holiday (well not always)

I try to leave after final trowel and don't look at the previous set, the rage makes me want too bitch slap Andy G

Know exactly what you mean

I’m actually tempted to try this other stuff off here whatever it called dont five a f**k what it costs

Know exactly what you mean

I’m actually tempted to try this other stuff off here whatever it called dont five a f**k what it costs
Pure finish? I heard that's good gear!

Used new board finish bags yesterday small set, it went off like f**k in the bucket wtf