deisil per month

Members online

No members online now.

The Hobo

just curios but what is your fuel bill per month tell me to f off if u want just wondering and do u get it back or not

Sorry to jump in but always wondered why diesel is 10 pence dearer than petrol in the UK but if you go abroad it 10 cheaper than petrol which equals 20 pence

Sorry to jump in but always wondered why diesel is 10 pence dearer than petrol in the UK but if you go abroad it 10 cheaper than petrol which equals 20 pence
Where is that? Diesel is more expensive as you travel more miles than petrol. It’s a balance thing.

Same as that about a hundred quid. It used to be classed as a dirty fuel and was a lot cheaper than petrol once but then our glorious leaders said “no, diesel is cleaner than petrol, use it” so everyone bought diesel the price shot up and now they say what everyone has known for years that it’s a dirty fuel

Price in Petrol. Diesel

Spain. 121. 116
France. 128. 127
Germany. 108. 104
Holland. 138. 116

That’s in pounds and pence

160 a month, diesel should be cheaper as there’s less involved in refining it compared to petrol.

Petrol in Venezuela is swapped now for goods.
You can fill your motor for a pack of cookies a bunch of banana's or a few bottles of water......how mad is that.
It's all theve got left worth anything.

I’m wondering what they are going to do when and if they ban diesel, electric isn’t an option as the range is useless, and petrol vans at the moment are non existent.
I’ve got some Jaffa cakes if you can fill the van for me that would be great lol

I charge £0.45 (i think) a mile for fuel for the company as I own my vehicles and not the company :D

I stay in hotels all over the UK ....most of my work is in London off high scaffolds where I need extra labour and hire quad bikes to get there lol.
I pay nothing for fuel come April lol

Danny
pieCOL.gif