Deep cracks in plaster

Members online

Marty S

New Member
Hi everyone, my name's Martin and I'm new to the forum.
I am looking some advice I have a few cracks in walls running from top of windows to the ceiling. I opened them up to fill them and the crack goes all the way through the render or sand and cement mortar (not sure what it is below the plaster) to the internal grey block work. I am now wondering what is best to use to fill this back up? The area I'm looking to fill is about 2 inches wide by 1.5 inches deep and about 2 foot long.
I have included a picture as I can't really explain it to well.

Thanks everyone.


  • IMG_20210320_120617.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31