decisions decisions

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big ali

ive got a tough one here guys, im fit (ish) and healthy, and due to start a nice job this morning , insurance job on bathroom kitchen and living room with water damage, everything in place, due to pick labourer up any minute BUT....... the kids have been up for 2 nights puking and screaming and the mrs has been up 2 nights with belly ache and sicky feeling, kids are off nursery and mrs is off school (she's a teacher, not a schoolgirl:RpS_wink:)......so the big question is .......do i stay at home and look after them and be nice or say f off and look after your self cos im off to earn some wedge. BUT then i would come home to find the locks changed and i'd be in a bedsit with the CSA after me. hmmmmmm decisions decisions.

For someone who nearly lost my partner and kids last yyear i wud say if ur wife wud flip if u went stay at home. Money is no substitute for family mate

couldn't agree more, gonna load everyone up in the car and go on a van hunt , and just hope no one pukes in the car :)

Fcuk em! Go for the cash, mind you, I'm twice divorced (wonder why that is?)

Only you can answer that one mate.... if you think it then prob you should stay home... but you don't want to go letting customers down. Plasterers already have a bad name for reliability

Remember when your old and infirm. Your plastering customers wont wipe your arse or nurse you in ill health.

Hardly think £100 will make a difference to your life chances

stayed at home, all too ill to leave, little un puked tonite , mrs puked tonite, other little un complaining of belly ache, so don't look good, and the job is for a builder/ regular customer and house is empty so dont have to worry about that, and as for for doing her up the bum blonesy, tut tut, i would have expected better of you mate :)

Sounds like they have all got the winter vomiting bug mate,you will be next keep indoors for a week,dont come into contact with anyone,keep away from buildbase,you will have paul off sick.lol

Its not really a decision as women rules our lifes as we all know (unless your G** lol) but as a great man told me, you gotta do what you gotta do. there you go thats my 2 pence worth and i am bolloxxed wot the fuk am i doing ive lost the plot wot wos u on about no ive lost it fuk it

Status
Not open for further replies.