Decent hop up

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
After a decent one doesent have to be cheap just want one to last the ones I keep getting off eBay are Shiite an not I'm not a fat c**t either

Youngman ones last the longest with us, they’re not that tall though. Draper ones last the longest in tall ones. Got some silverline ones off amazon, still going but on the way out. Like bucking bronco

a5aY2gH.jpg
These.. I can't find link but was on here somewhere. Edit.. Found it Here

Them screwfix hop ups are wank .think there called McAllister.best ones we've had was from ccf.trafford park don't know if they still sell them ??

I got a few from local lads merchants about 5 years ago but can't find makers name on them, still going and solid. But most of time i use strong red pop bottle crates and double them up if need height. Cost nowt over wall from local shop about 8 years ago. Mate fixed ply to tops of his even stronger.

Can’t find them, used to use them on site years ago. Tall ones with the none slip board on? About £150 they was?

have not needed to purchase one for a few years. we have 300, 500, 600, and 700 high so we are well covered.

IMO you just couldn't beat the traditional wooden hopup a spread would make themselves.
I was probably still making them up until about 2004.

Is there anywhere you can buy milk crates I e never been able to find them and one would come in handy ...and no milkmen to nick one of nowadays

IMO you just couldn't beat the traditional wooden hopup a spread would make themselves.
I was probably still making them up until about 2004.
I still do this from time to time, always got a few scaffold boards knocking around, takes no time to knock together

Is there anywhere you can buy milk crates I e never been able to find them and one would come in handy ...and no milkmen to nick one of nowadays
Get the beer crates from the back of the pub. Steer clear of the small tall ones. Rib breakers them.

Dura stilts do a quickbench, I have two of them, one is 22 years old, not expensive in the scheme of things honest, trust me on this one.

I’m old school, so what I do is I get a beer crate,.......now the most robust one is a German lager one..........then......... I get some thick ply and make a box the crate fits tightly in..........all screwed and glued proper like.........tight fitting robust crate in a well made box. Genius!
The crate never ever wears out!
I thank you.

I’m old school, so what I do is I get a beer crate,.......now the most robust one is a German lager one..........then......... I get some thick ply and make a box the crate fits tightly in..........all screwed and glued proper like.........tight fitting robust crate in a well made box. Genius!
The crate never ever wears out!
I thank you.

ive got a crate thats older than me. bulleproof. ply on top. was donated by the old c**t who trained me. got a few modern ones but not as good