decent casting bowls?

Any suggestions?
The workshop has one good bowl left, bought over 20 years ago from a kitchen shop. The black bowls from SWIP and the like have been tried, but aren't up to much, and are only big enough for firstings on a moderate cornice anyway.
The Guv'nor is currently buying bowls 20 at a time from Asda. They are fine if you have time to wash them out; if you find you need to crack them out, it is only 50/50 the bowl will survive!
What are you using?

If you get a kids rubber football (or a smaller ball) cut it in half, these are brill for mixing in - once the gear goes off just turn it inside out and all the dry plaster just flakes off - I've used these for years - if you buy the dimply balls they even give a good hand grip.....and it feels like loads of nipples in your hand.

If you get a kids rubber football (or a smaller ball) cut it in half, these are brill for mixing in - once the gear goes off just turn it inside out and all the dry plaster just flakes off - I've used these for years - if you buy the dimply balls they even give a good hand grip.....and it feels like loads of nipples in your hand.
No use for casting with though as too flexible

The black casting bowels are perfect, one had to told, other with your brush. Get mine from industrial plasters and the only problems we have are them ending up in the vans and going off to site!!

we also use these 5ltr buckets

https://www.glasplies.co.uk/product-p/buckets5ltr.htm