Death by steaks

Members online

Dr pepper

Hold me hands up and ready for a deserved ear bashing, have a had a mare with few walls recently been paint and the streak marks are atrocious to say the least! Only think can think of is have gone on wall to early and at to sharper angle with trowel? Tried little water, brushing trowel and no water to try an trowel them out (cross trowel up down etc) but to no avail, could slightly feel them once wall had tried and hoped in vain maybe paint cover but it's only highlighted it the problem! Also it seems they've swelled once Painted?!

Piss off with me self to say the very least!!

Any advice, constructive criticism, and tips to get over this in the future would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_20190610_160707.jpg
    IMG_20190610_160707.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 509
  • IMG_20190610_160651.jpg
    IMG_20190610_160651.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 472
  • IMG_20190610_160642.jpg
    IMG_20190610_160642.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 470
  • IMG_20190610_160631.jpg
    IMG_20190610_160631.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 494
Hold me hands up and ready for a deserved ear bashing, have a had a mare with few walls recently been paint and the streak marks are atrocious to say the least! Only think can think of is have gone on wall to early and at to sharper angle with trowel? Tried little water, brushing trowel and no water to try an trowel them out (cross trowel up down etc) but to no avail, could slightly feel them once wall had tried and hoped in vain maybe paint cover but it's only highlighted it the problem! Also it seems they've swelled once Painted?!

Piss off with me self to say the very least!!

Any advice, constructive criticism, and tips to get over this in the future would be much appreciated!
Tiger stripes! Normally see them vertically not horizontally though? Put it on tighter on don’t hit it so early!

looks like you have tiger stripes /but u cant put lights on plasterwork and expect perfection
There’s your answer mate! It was definitely far too early to trowel up with a super flex and that’s caused the ripples! 1 coat or 2?
Always to coats as said think got the flex out the bag to early will stick to Mt until the last trowel with the flex maybe?