death by drugs

Members online

Actually, just to wake up an old thread, drugs being more freely available has seen less cutting than ever before. Supply and demand and all that.
Even here the pure stuff now blows the head of ye, and we get the shittest of the s**t lol

Even here the pure stuff now blows the head of ye, and we get the shittest of the s**t lol

Seems to be a mixture in Ireland. It's very hard to find in Donegal. So hard in fact, that I haven't had any. The stuff from Dublin is apparently so dire that my mate wouldn't get me it because he knew I'd hit the roof. Did hear one fella say it was good though. From northern England so I expect he knows what good is.

Tried most , i take great offence at someone calling me a druggy and ad a great time the worst for society is alcohol , only because its so socially entrenched , gambling greed and religion come next
All drugs should be legal , would cut income for crime and terrorism drastically ,just think of the good things the tax could do
My other concern is the youth who is experimenting is in a vulnerable position ( hidden life from parents )and when going to score and open to peer pressure or pushers and is in the criminal world
Yes things go wrong in life for some and my heart goes out to all those affected

Seems to be a mixture in Ireland. It's very hard to find in Donegal. So hard in fact, that I haven't had any. The stuff from Dublin is apparently so dire that my mate wouldn't get me it because he knew I'd hit the roof. Did hear one fella say it was good though. From northern England so I expect he knows what good is.
We were in the West a few months ago and the fella said he could get it but it's dear and is gona be s**t so next time we'll bring some with us

I.ve just stopped a bad coke habbit. Still calls me know but been strong up to know. Bad for health put 2 stone on. It's the cherry thats worse cant resist it
The cherry? What's that bud? I barely dabble these days, none since Xmas hols, and not that regular before. Did most weekends in my 20s though tbh. Fun and games. At. The time

The devils dandruff had me for a few years bad and always loved a Mitzi double but only smoke the herb now cause me and class a’s Don’t go

One thing I never could stand was the weed. If it doesn't make me sick it stuns me in a way that I don't like at all.
Been smoking it 20 years so I’m pretty immune to it and only smoke the finest none of this Chemmy street dealer shite that goes round

One thing I never could stand was the weed. If it doesn't make me sick it stuns me in a way that I don't like at all.
Gives me a hunger that I can’t satisfy no matter how much I eat so for that reason I’ve always stayed away from it.

Gives me a hunger that I can’t satisfy no matter how much I eat so for that reason I’ve always stayed away from it.
It's f**k**g horrible. I live in a weird bubble, slightly disconnected from my senses. I can see what's going on and I can think but I can't compute the input fast enough so I just sit there bored to f**k until it wears off.

I had been a heavy user of e's, speed, coke and alcohol. I stopped drinking several times and finally gave up in the mid 90's but continued taking E's, speed and sometimes cocaine for another 2 or 3 years.
I have never understood the holier than thou alcohol only users. Alcohol can f**k you up just like drugs can.
193 males and 121 females between 15 and 34 years of age died from alcohol-related causes in 2011 in the UK.
http://www.ias.org.uk/uploads/pdf/Factsheets/Young people and alcohol FS May 2013.pdf

We used to do flake at work back in the day!!! I was a better plasterer on it just had to hide from the customer :bananas: