dead multi

Status
Not open for further replies.

markyspread

used a load of multi finish today from wickes, dead in the ground or what- hung around all day, is it something to do with the polythene that has appeared in the bags, and yes it was in date (june) cheers chaps :p

poss just site conditions mate i struggle to get 2 sets in before 5 oclock in the winter

I'm thinking of swaping over which is better on board mp or b finish cause the multi is sh I t

why not?
Its what i like to use,it comes from thw same place (in thr ground)as multi finnish just a little finer in particle size,there is absolutely no reason why you cant use it on reskims over bonding hwall etc.
i prefer troweling board finnish then multi.But some guys prefer multi,its what ur used too and like.

skimmin2day said:
why not?
Its what i like to use,it comes from thw same place (in thr ground)as multi finnish just a little finer in particle size,there is absolutely no reason why you cant use it on reskims over bonding hwall etc.
i prefer troweling board finnish then multi.But some guys prefer multi,its what ur used too and like.
:-*

Status
Not open for further replies.