dead dog

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

been on a job today the client went out leaving me and the plumber with a very very noisy yappy and at times nasty dog, so i was upstairs and for approx 30 minutes this dog was giving the plumber some serious grief downstairs, barking and yapping, then suddenly quiet, in fact to quiet, the plumber came up shocked and said the dog was dead,, he went on to explain that he was keeping the dog away from him by holding a 1.0 metre length of copper tube pointed at the dog ,when suddenly the dog ran at him and somehow caught the side of its head on the copper tube,rolled over stone dead,,. he said what should i do, i said put it outside in the garden under a bush,he did this,there was not a mark on the dog no blood nothing, 1 hour later customer came back shouted for the dog no answer, she went out to the garden and shouted and looked for him, 1 nervous plumber inside the house, she came back in crying ,she had found the dog and could see no marks ,after a cup of tea which the plumber made she calmed down a liitle, and said he was an old dog and she was pleased he had suffered no pain and had passed away peacefully, she then asked the plumber if he could dig a hole in the garden and bury him ,he said of course he would , afterwards he made another cup and although she was still upset she was starting to calm down a little. 3 hours later we were about to go when she came in and said to the plumber this is for you for your help and gave him a ten pound note and thanked him again ,she then said thanks for your concern but she would be okay. he went out outside and said he was expecting a bolt of lighting any second.:RpS_blushing:

Similar thing happened at the job im on, the next door neighbours little kid was digging a hole in the garden and the customer was asking him what he was doing, he told her "Im burying my gold fish". She said "Oh thats a big hole for a gold fish" and he said "yeh its inside your cat" :)

Hector I just noticed a new member reading this post!
They were called grieving_dog_owner2012 :-0
The plumbers in for it now :RpS_biggrin:

Mind he must have given the dog a fkin good whack with that pipe!

"Somehow caught the side of it's head on the pipe" :RpS_crying:

you should have offered your shoulder for her to cry on then steadily took her upstairs for a shag:RpS_drool:

Mind he must have given the dog a fkin good whack with that pipe!

"Somehow caught the side of it's head on the pipe" :RpS_crying:

That's what I thought!!

More like the plumber waited till you went upstairs then twatted the dog on the side of the head with the copper pipe after the dog went for him after being poked with the pipe.. :-0

Or he tried to molest the poor dog first :-0
He's a fcuking psycho get outta there Hector ffs!!
You will be next!! :-0

Look at the signs: He murdered a dog then made the dog owner a cup of tea!! :RpS_scared:
Typical psychopath!!.!.!.!. RUN HECTOR RUN!!

technicaly hes a dog hitman cos he took a tenner for killing the thing :RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.