daventry - council contract

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris W

2 spreads rqd, asap, pref monday morning... DAVENTRY or driveable, whatever...
youre better off on your own, youll struggle 2 up to make it pay..
you get a kitchen and a bathroom per property..
kitchens vary in size but there not massive hence the 2 up thing...
board the ceilings bout a 3.6x3 square, bond the chases, level the walls a bit with a tight coat and set the lot..
paid trough windows and doors and units but just skim what you can see (once the kitchens gone in geddit?) level the 450 for the tilers etc...
7.50 a metre for the lot...
bathroom ceilings are usually sh'tty artex just scrape and skim, bit of levelling off, 33m have the room in a set, early day, 250 squid..
youll earn it but you really need to be able to handle it, the walls are sh'te, proper (german word)e, theres anything from blown skim to waterproof sandtex and youve gotta get a finish on it regardless but one up it does pay..
2 up youll need to hit 2 kitchens a day and dont forget theres the f'ck about with it being spearate properties, albeit on the same estate you could be 2 streets away for the next one...
anyone wants some, ring me 07903 215 536...
(french word) to your spotboards and stilts lads, you need to get on it, get it done and get out...
all 110v...
paid through another bloke (sub to) weekly on the nail no arguments great bunch, site managers spot on (been on the tools himself)..
2 weeks initially, 2 years work total, get the site manager out the sh't and youll be here for a while...

NO CHANCERS / NOBHEADS / IDIOTS i aint got time to answer any replies cos i aint on line so just ring me, but dont bother if you cant hack it... but its there, its perfectly possible, dont get all 'oo you cant do that' cos youll just get f'cked off...

remember, these are council properties, you know the crack, get in, done and gone...

was doin similar in manchester loads of extras we constantly argued over, some gaffs you were in and out in no time some were harder some customers ok some not but like chris says if you can switch off and get on with it happy days.

cocked up big time the weekend... lost me bleedin phone!
had to get a new one number is - 07903 215 536
if anyone phoned it and actually got an answer... let me know will you ::)
offers still open...

Status
Not open for further replies.