@danny!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
honest mate im not trying to be negative....

but WHY WHY WHY!!!...

to me this new format is awful...being totally honest if this had been my first visit/newbie to the site I wouldn't have returned...

its only because I enjoy and have history on here that im trying to persevere...

really hope I can get my head round it or I cant see me posting half as much!!!

zombie

what do you not get @zombie?

The layout is the same :) the design is the same :)

I will do a tour of it tonight and show you a video do you can see :)

It's different that the last one but we need change.... there are things happening online with Google and other companies that if we did not move we would get penalised... it was a big decision for me to move but even today I think it was the right one :)

Stick with it mate you will get your head round it and fall in love with it

@Danny...don't get me wrong mate out of enjoyment for the forum I will try and get my head round it and it probably says more about me than the format...

I cant explain it...as you say its basically the same it just some how seems harder work and harder on the eyes etc...

ps...im sure you have your own reasons and honestly respect that bud!!!

I think the text is different in some way so that is the first thing we are going to look at... the rest is very much the same...

The software was designed by staff that left the original company as the original company did not want to change...

I will do what I can to make it easy for everyone but I seem to remember this happening in 2010

honest mate im not trying to be negative....

but WHY WHY WHY!!!...

to me this new format is awful...being totally honest if this had been my first visit/newbie to the site I wouldn't have returned...

its only because I enjoy and have history on here that im trying to persevere...

really hope I can get my head round it or I cant see me posting half as much!!!

zombie
got to agree i dont like it iether

death.gif

Loving the new TPF - seems a lot fresher and easier to navigate

Change can be a negative when it just happens and where everyone is very comfortable with the old .... but give it time guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.