danny

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ali

This is not in any way a "lets pick on d*m**o " type of post. There are plenty of them to go round. But...... If a registered member is using this forum to knowingly sell dodgy tools (if that is the case and the tools in question are not as described ) then surely it should be up to Danny to stop that member from using the forum. Either that or someone should have the s**t beaten out of them for being a lousy dirty porky teller. If it was eBay it would be a case for money back If the machine is wrongly described and doesn't work properly. Cone on Danny what are your thoughts

But this aint e-bay Ali and like any transaction when you buy through a free medium there cant be any one responsible other than the person buying taking the chance Danny dont take money for you to advertise your goods like e-bay so how should it be his fault or have any blame?

I didn't mean Danny was in any way to blame bod and I understand what you mean about it being free to advertise on here etc but I still think its taking the piss. It's a shitty trick and I don't think it will do him any favours.

I`m sure Warrior and Dumbcuntimo will sort it out.Warrior has lost out now, but i`m sure no one will be quick to buy anything Kentish in a hurry, so only 1 other person will loose out here.

Just to add to this the belle cement mixer i purchased had a cracked engine mount. when i turned up to get the mixer a fix was attempted by his granddad with a welder, however this cracked straight away when i got home. Also the throttel button is ******.

Seemed like a nice bloke though

maybe it cracked becoz it fell over in the back of your van remeber m8 the petrol over the plaster board ????????????????
and if you was that boverd about it then why did you buy it then ha
one more moaning feck me you got a petral mixer for £50 with a new drum may i add what do you qwant blood

I'm not having a go mate chillJust saying that none of the cracked mount or missing throttle was disclosed in the original add. If it had I would have passed on it before driving 20 miles to get it. Wasn't bothered until I saw these other threads

Not much I can do really :-( just I think that everybody will now know what to expect :-|

The seller need to make it clear exactly what is wrong.... if they have know idea then they have know idea but that needs to be mentioned in the post.

d*m**o - get a grip on reality

Danny

maybe it cracked becoz it fell over in the back of your van remeber m8 the petrol over the plaster board ????????????????
and if you was that boverd about it then why did you buy it then ha
one more moaning feck me you got a petral mixer for £50 with a new drum may i add what do you qwant blood

dum dum you are a proper r******d ****. all you keep saying is people shouldnt moan that stuff uv sold them is ****** and u didnt mention it coz it was cheap. and ur trying to argue like ur right. and yet everyone on here without exception has said ur wrong.

Ime not going to get involved in any arguments to what has been sold and what may be wrong with it as it is none of my bussiness, it is between the buyer and the seller i would only like to suggest to Dom is that he sells this kind of stuff on a car boot where prospective buyers can view the wares and make there own mind up, he would probably make more money as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.